September 16-18, 2016
June 2-4, 2017 & September 15-17, 2017
Beach Jam 2016 features a scenic beach camping venue, plus these NEW enhancements:
Enjoy a quiet night nestled near the dunes just a quick walk from the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk.
Here’s a look at Beach Jam highlights:
• World Class Amusement Piers filled with exciting rides and attractions
• Camping on the beach
• A big screen movie on the beach next to the camp area Saturday night (May event only)
• A delicious S’mores & Hot Cocoa Cafe (this activity requires an additional fee)
• Sand Castle Building contest (May event only)
• Live entertainment
• Beach bonfire (September event only)
• Hayrides on the beach (September event only, this activity requires an additional fee)
• Delicious catered meals (hot breakfast Saturday and Sunday, barbecue dinner Saturday)
• Free Boardwalk Tram Rides
|$71* Purchase by August 1||$76* Purchase by September 15||$82* Purchase at the Event|
* Plus applicable sales tax. Note: Special packages are available for campers only.
Don't miss out on your Official Beach Jam T-Shirt available ONLY by purchasing in advance online for a limited time. T-shirts are $15. Adult sizes only.
QUESTIONS? Or to REQUEST a BROCHURE – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-522-3900 ext. 1195.
Register for the May & September Beach Jams and receive a complimentary commemorative Beach Jam patch.
Beach Jam Refund Policy
Pre-purchased tickets for Beach Jam are non-refundable.
Beach Jam Rain Policy
Beach Jam is a rain or shine event. Morey’s Piers will make every attempt to operate during inclement weather as long as conditions are safe which will be determined at the sole discretion of Morey’s Piers. Morey’s Piers reserves the right to delay the start of Beach Jam, shorten or re-schedule the event if severe weather conditions exist.
Weather Hot Line
In case of inclement weather, please call 609-729-3700 ext. 1887 for updates.