I’m glad to be out of California where people are so conscious of what they eat. But not only did I move back to New Jersey I moved to Wildwood and with Wildwood comes Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks!
Here are my top 10 favorite eats at Morey’s Piers & Beach Front Waterparks.
1. On a busy summer day, Curley’s Fries serves over 6,500 pounds of potatoes. Try your fries with the best-kept secret- cilantro cream sauce! It always hits the spot.
2. Snickers deep fried in funnel cake batter. Need I say more?
3. While it may sound simple, a slice of Jumbo’s pizza [which is equivalent to almost two normal slices] with a pickle on the side can reoccur more often than I'd care to admit.
4. Sunny C.Gulls Sweets & Treats is like heaven. They have every sweet delight you could possibly want. From candy and chocolate to ice cream, cotton candy, coffee and if you don’t know what you want mix them all together in a milkshake. My milkshake suggestion is Cookies & Cream and Chocolate Chip Mint!
5. On those days that money is tight and you want something quick, each pier has $1 hot dogs at select locations. It’s always exciting when something is $1!
6. One of the more unique things Morey’s Piers has to offer is Breakfast in the Sky. Sit back as you get lifted 150 feet in the Giant Ferris Wheel eating an awesome white linen and china breakfast [My personal recommendation- Shrimp & Lobster Omelet].
7. When I’m relaxing in the lazy river I make sure I make a pit stop over at Trader Sam’s where I can grab and float along with a root beer float with out having to get out of the river!
8. While I’m at the waterpark bouncing from slide to slide I don’t mind taking a break with my buddies to enjoy a classic Pina Colada over at the hot tub at Oasis Café.
9. My last two come from Joe’s Fish Co. Remember how before I said I like to keep it simple at Jumbo’s, well I challenged myself and got a 12 inch brick oven pizza with Shrimp, Roasted Garlic, and Roasted Red Peppers. Delish! There is no pizza like east coast pizza.
10. I could never be vegetarian but if not eating meat tasted as good as the Grilled Vegetable Burger at Joe’s, I may consider it. The house made focaccia bread is mind-blowing and inside of it comes the oven-roasted vegetables, herb mayonnaise and my choice of Monterey Jack cheese. Not that veggie burgers are a bad thing, but if someone put this plate in front of me and told me to try it, I would have had no idea it was a veggie burger!
Now that I sound like the most greedy person this side of the Atlantic Ocean, those are my top 10 eats here at Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks. Now don’t be shy give it a try!