Q: Are wristbands transferable?
No, wristbands are non-transferable. Transferred wristbands will become invalid for admission.
No, wristbands are non-transferable. Transferred wristbands will become invalid for admission.
Senior citizens 65 years of age and older are offered complimentary admission to the waterparks upon presenting valid photo ID. Photo ID must have the date of birth. Acceptable forms of ID include: Driver’s License, Passport, etc.
1. As with all physical activities, an element of risk exists in the use of waterpark attractions. Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis are participatory waterparks with physically demanding activities. It is your responsibility to know all instructions and your own limitations, physical capabilities and swimming skills prior to participating.
2. Persons who are overweight or of a “non-athletic” nature should be aware that some attractions are strenuous with high speeds and aggressive splash pool landings. If you are of a “non-athletic” nature, you should use caution when choosing which activities to participate in. Those who are “overweight” for their body type should not use these attractions.
3. The entire premises of Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis at times can be covered with water. Exercise extreme caution when walking from place to place. No running at any time! Obey Lifeguard and Staff instructions, and observe all instructional signs and recordings at all times. Failure to follow all rules, both written and verbal, can result in serious injury to yourself or others. Violation of rules will result in immediate ejection from park without refund.
4. We strongly recommend small children and non-swimmers wear a lifejacket and are accompanied by a swimming adult.
5. Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, grills, pets, snorkels and diving equipment are not allowed.
6. Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis are family orientated waterparks. Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. No “G-Strings”, “thong” swimwear, or any offensive or suggestive clothing is permitted.
7. Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis are general admission facilities. As such, all guests entering the waterparks MUST pay an admission fee. All waterpark guests MUST wear the appropriate waterpark wristband at all times.
8. Morey's Piers reserves the right to perform physical inspection of any guest or item(s) entering or exiting the park at any time. All bags are subject to search.
9. Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis are subject to close prior to posted closing time due to inclement weather, required maintenance and/or at times with extremely low attendance levels.
Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis Waterparks are staffed with hundreds of nationally certified lifeguards and ride attendants for proper ride dispatching and guest assistance in pools. First Aid Stations are located inside both waterparks and are equipped to handle minor care emergencies. Our safety program has received national and international awards for excellence. Ride safety rules are posted at each pool and attraction. We also ask parents to teach kids about water safety before you visit. Please be sure non-swimmers or weak swimmers wear life vests.
The fee for children under three is $5.00 in both Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis Waterparks. You will receive a free swim diaper with your admission. After your first visit, bring the swim diaper with you and the admission fee will be waived. If you provide your own swim diaper it must have elastic around the legs and all the way around the waist.
At Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis Waterparks, most attractions have no minimum height requirements. The WipeOut Racer Slide at Ocean Oasis all guests must be at least 42" tall to ride.
Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis offer a variety of admission options including all-day, morning and After 3pm specials. Click here for admission options and pricing.
Traditionally, at least one Waterpark is open from Memorial Day until the weekend following Labor Day. From mid-June through Labor Day, both waterparks are fully operational for your enjoyment. Click here for our operating schedule with specific operating days and hours.
Absolutely not. Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis Waterparks do not require a fee for use of our life vests or flotation tubes. There are a limited number of life vests located throughout the parks in silver bins. Life vests are recommended for all guests that consider themselves to be weak or non-swimmers.
Some shaded seating is provided throughout the waterparks, on a first-come basis. We urge everyone to protect delicate skin from the sun with sunscreen, hats, beach footwear and lightweight shirts. You may bring these items with you, or they may be purchased at our beach shop at Ocean Oasis Waterpark on Morey's Surfside Pier.
If you're short of cash, there are ATM services located on each Amusement Pier at Guest Services. Contact a waterpark staff member for directions.
We guarantee that you will lose your glasses, keys, watches and other personal items while enjoying our attractions. Please take measures to secure all loose items prior to riding slides and attractions. Lock money and keys in a locker instead of keeping them in pockets where they may fall out while on the rides. Morey's Piers is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
Changing areas are located in the bathrooms at both Waterparks. Please be sure to bring swim diapers for infants. Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for purchase at Guest Services.
Morey's Piers is a family friendly venue. Please choose a meeting point and communicate it to your group prior to enjoying the attractions. If in the event your group gets separated and you have looked, but are unable to find your party, Guest Services will attempt to assist by paging the members of your group.
HOT TIP! To avoid large crowds, we suggest that you come early or late in the season. Weekends in May, early June, and September are often less crowded. Additionally, if you come early in the day, you can often avoid the crowds that build around 11am or so. Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings are often the least busy and a great time to visit if you want to avoid the crowds. In addition, Morey's Piers books large corporate picnics on various days throughout the summer. If you would like to avoid these large groups, please call ahead.
In the event of inclement weather, Morey's Piers and our Beachfront Waterparks will remain open unless there is severe weather in the area (lightning, high winds etc.). Rides and attractions will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Sorry, no refunds are issued in the event of severe weather. Rainchecks will only be offered if the park closes.
We never forget the little ones! Both Waterparks have large children’s areas for your children to enjoy. Ocean Oasis Waterpark & Beach Club on Morey's Surfside Pier features Bonsai Beach, an interactive water play area for kids of all ages. Raging Waters on the Morey's Mariner's Landing Pier is where you'll discover Shipwreck Shoals, a 10,000-square-foot pirate adventure featuring cannons that shoot water, Camp KidTastrophe and water slides sized just right for your little ones.
Morey's Piers is a family destination. As such, clothing with profanity, illegal substances and other suggestive or offensive material is prohibited. Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times while visiting our waterparks. No “G-Strings”, “thong” swimwear, or any offensive or suggestive clothing is permitted Please ensure that your swimsuit is free of buttons, zippers, or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers or yourself. Swim diapers are required of all children under 3 years of age.
Lockers are available for rent at both Waterparks and are accessible only to those enjoying the park. A limited number of lockers for storing belongings are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Please ensure that you have removed all belongings from your locker prior to leaving the park. Belongings left in lockers after closing will not be accessible until the next scheduled operating day. Lockers are also available at Guest Services on Mariner's Landing and Surfside Pier.
You may only visit both waterparks on the same day with an all day admission.
Yes, the waterpark portion may be used on a separate day than the amusement portion.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Wildwood weather is usually warm and humid in the mid summer. Dress for comfort. Wear sneakers to avoid blisters, and wear lots of sunscreen. Also, make sure you drink lots of water when in the sun for long periods. If it does rain, don't worry, many rides and attractions will remain open in a light rain. Any rides that do close will reopen as soon as safely possible.
Lost Parents should visit Guest Services or ask any associate for assistance. Morey's Piers staff will immediately escort any child who appears to be lost to Guest Services.
Smoking is limited to designated areas on all three of our Piers. At our Raging Waters and Ocean Oasis Waterparks, smoking is prohibited. There are designated areas outside of the waterparks.
Unfortunately, no. Our staff is primarily concerned with the safe operation of our rides and attractions. As such, Morey's Piers staff cannot be responsible for any personal items including strollers, cameras, stuffed animals or purses. Please leave these items with a non-rider or rent a locker on Mariner's Landing Pier or Sufside Pier.
If you have a question that is not answered on this website, please contact us. Once at the piers, all your questions can be answered at Guest Services located at all three piers and both waterparks.
Season passes are on sale during our annual Holiday Sale, which begins in December, at the lowest price available. Check our web site at that time of the year for specific dates. Season passes may be purchased at any time after the Holiday Sale at regular price.