Terms Conditions and Limitations
- We reserve the right to inspect all persons and articles which enter any Morey’s Piers property.
- Morey’s Piers and its Associates are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Most rides do not permit loose articles.
- Please leave all loose articles with a non-rider.
- Any guest who may jeopardize their own or another’s safety, will not obey the rules and regulations of a ride or are giving the indication of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will be required to leave the premises and may face criminal prosecution under NJSA 5:3-36.1.
- All accidents or injuries should be reported in accordance with posted instructions. First-aid stations are located on all piers.
- All claims of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injuries, may only be brought in the Courts of Cape May County, NJ.
- Audible music players, laser pointers and pets are not permitted on Morey’s Piers.
- All riders are subject to height, weight and age restrictions.
- Approaching severe weather may cause some or all attractions to close temporarily. All rides and attractions will reopen as soon as we determine it is safe to do so.