Morey’s Piers, the region’s leading Family Recreation destination, is seeking experienced Industrial Mechanics to join our Attractions Maintenance Team.
This fast paced environment provides individuals the opportunity to assist with ensuring the safe reliable operation of rides and mechanical equipment through troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of all attraction systems.
Compensation & Hours:
- Full time year round position offering competitive hourly pay rate and comprehensive benefits package.
- Individual must be able to work flexible hours, including some weekends, evenings and holidays – 55+ hours/6 days per week during season.
- Clear understanding of industrial maintenance and safety.
- Moderate experience with computers (CMMS experience a plus).
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and PLCs preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance or the military required.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body in varying weather.
- Able to communicate and follow directions both written and verbally in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to walk or stand for up to 8 hours.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume by May 22, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.