Morey's Piers, the region's leading Family Recreation destination, is recruiting a Ride Operations Area Manager to join the senior amusement pier management team. Responsibilities include working with other team members to manage the overall daily operation of three amusement piers.
Top priorities include ensuring the safety of guests and fellow associates, facility cleanliness, and providing guest service that exceeds expectations. Other duties include, but are not limited to: hiring; supervision of over 300 staff members; assisting in overall amusement pier ride and facility operations; staff training/public speaking/presentations; emergency response; identifying and resolving problems; internal safety audits; ensuring legal and regulatory compliance; and facility risk management.
Compensation & Hours:
- Full time year round position offering competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Individual must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays; 60+ hours/6 days per week during operating season.
- Team oriented.
- Able to work in a high intensity environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Valid driver's license with clean record.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50lbs.; stand/walk up to 12 hours at a time; work outdoors in varying weather conditions; climb ladders, stairs and catwalks up to 150 feet high.
- Prior management experience required, amusement/theme park experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent preferred.
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements by Sunday, February 1, 2015 to: email@example.com.