Guidelines for Giving
Our company is about the “kid in all of us,” but our corporate life is also about making a difference in lives, beyond the smiles, laughter and thrills of our seaside amusement parks.
Our mission to “provide a spectacular family recreation experience in an exceptionally safe, clean, friendly and unique environment,” extends to helping young lives become a little more “spectacular.”
We dedicate our support to a variety of non-profit organizations, especially to those who are dedicated to improving the lives of young people.
Please consider the following when creating your application for our support:
- Requests must be made by filling out the form below. We do not accept requests via phone, fax, email, or other methods.
- At this time, requests must be limited to in-kind support, such as amusement or waterpark admission tickets. Requests for financial support are not presently being considered.
- All requests must include evidence of your non-profit status and federal ID number. We want to know that you are the real deal!
- Provide the date of the event and the purpose of your request. Tell us how our support will make a positive difference in the lives of children or young people.
- Donations of tickets or passes are given directly to the benefiting organization. We do not donate through a second- or third-party request.
- We prefer to support an organization once per calendar year.
- Requests for donations must be made 30 days prior to your event.