Win a Date
This summer we’re reminded more than ever how much we love it! Write your note to Summer and you could win a weekend getaway at Morey’s Piers for your family.
GRAND PRIZE SUMMER FAMILY GETAWAY
Just go to http://MoreysPiers.com/DearSummer and tell us what you love about summer. Be as creative and fun as you can, and we might just select your Dear Summer to feature on @MoreysPiers Facebook and Instagram. If we do, you’ll receive a free pass to our Piers and Waterparks. One Grand Prize winner will score a weekend getaway package at Morey’s Piers with hotel accommodations, park passes, and more!
DEAR SUMMER WEB APPLICATION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Dear Summer Campaign (the "Promotion") begins 9:00:00 AM EST on May 20, 2021, and ends 11:59:59 PM EST on July 31, 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of the Promotion. Employees, officers, and directors of The Morey Organization, Inc., d/b/a Morey's Piers ("Sponsor"), One Trick Pony LLC ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties") and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: The Sponsor's web application will allow participants to submit a letter as part of Morey's Piers Dear Summer Campaign during the Promotion Period on the Dear Summer Campaign web application (http://www.moreyspiers.com/dearsummer) ("FSC Web App"). To enter, go to http://www.moreyspiers.com/dearsummer and follow the directions to complete your submission. Through the successful completion of each submission, the participant may have their submission selected to be a part of the Dear Summer Campaign and also be eligible for a chance to win the Grand and Runner-Up Prize listed in Paragraph 5. Only (1) submission per valid email address is allowed.
- DRAWING/ODDS: The Administrator will draw randomly from all submissions completed during the Promotion Period to select one (1) Grand Prize winner. By participating, participants will also be eligible to receive runner-up prizes ("Runner-Up Prizes") throughout the Promotion Period. The odds of winning the Grand or Runner-Up Prizes will depend on the number of entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via email. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where legal), and a W-9. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized, and returned to the Administrator within ten (10) days of date of notification. Runner-Up Prize will be notified via email to claim and redeem their prize(s). If such potential winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if they are ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if they otherwise fail to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible submissions.
PRIZES/RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize, twenty-five (25) Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
- GRAND PRIZES (1): One Grand Prize Winner will be awarded a Family of Four Vacation Package to include hotel accommodations at the Blue Palms Hotel for three days, two nights. Four Pier and Four Water Park Passes valid for three days. One $100 Gift Card for food and beverage purchases. (ARV $1499 each).
- RUNNER-UP PRIZES (25): Throughout the Promotion Period, twenty-five eligible participants may also be awarded two same-day combination passes valid for use on the amusement pier rides and water park on the same day. (ARV $236 each).
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) each Runner-Up Prize per person. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Hotel Accommodations will be provided based on availability. Room type will be assigned based on four occupants. Morey's Piers is not responsible for giving additional accommodations, or pier/water park passes for additional family members. Grand Prize hotel accommodations will need to be redeemed during the 2021 season. Grand Prize package is non-transferrable.
- PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS' SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Challenge(s). If, in Sponsor's sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the participant will be deemed ineligible. Challenges that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet, website, URL or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Challenges, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible and Challenges completed for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant's registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of Cape May County, New Jersey. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Funner Summer Challenge Winners List Request, c/o 1 Trick Pony, LLC, 251 Bellevue Avenue, Hammonton, NJ 08037.
SPONSOR: The Morey Organization, 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260.
ADMINISTRATOR: 1 Trick Pony, LLC, 251 Bellevue Avenue, Hammonton, NJ 08037.