Whether it's tradition that keeps you coming back or our super adorable guests of honor, Mr. and Mrs. Bunny, there is one thing that's for sure. Mariner's Pier in Wildwood, NJ will be bustling with activity from 12pm - 5pm.
Easter Sunday celebrations and activities include pictures with the Easter Bunnies from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at the Coca-Cola stage, located in front of the Giant Wheel. Children 12 years of age and younger can pick an Easter egg for a chance to win an assortment of fun prizes, ranging from stuffed animals and Curley’s Fries buckets, to one-day pier passes and water park passes. Two lucky participants will win the grand prize of a Morey’s Piers 2019 Wild Pass.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 12PM: Easter Egg Contest* will be at the front of the pier under the archway in the tent. *While eggs last.
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Break out your phone and take your picture with the Easter Bunnies at the Coca-Cola stage in front of the Ferris Wheel.
- 1 – 5 PM: Strolling Entertainment
Book Breakfast with the Easter Bunny!
Enjoy a breakfast buffet with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo's Grub & Pub on Sunday, April 21. Due to limited availability and seatings, tickets must be pre-purchased in advance. Breakfast is $16.95* for adults, $12.95* for kids 10 and under, and kids 3 and under eat for FREE.
Menu to include scrambled eggs, specialty eggs with onions, red peppers, chives, Cuban Spice and melted Jack Cheese, sausage, pancakes, home fries, mini bagels, smoked salmon, assorted donuts and cereal, coffee, tea, juice and more. Alcohol and gratuity not included.
*Plus applicable tax.
Bunny Hop Doo-Wop Hotel Package
Available on April 20, 2019, offers families an Easter weekend at the shore. The overnight package includes:
- One night accommodations at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort.
- Two ride wristbands valid for two days (Saturday and Sunday); additional wristbands can be purchased at the hotel for $25, plus tax.
- Two game vouchers each valid for one free game at select stands on Mariner’s Pier.
- 15% off food and beverage on Mariner's Pier (alcohol excluded).
A standard king room starts at $119 per night at Blue Palms Resort; double rooms at the Boardwalk Bungalow at the Blue Palms Resort start at $134 per night based on double occupancy. A standard room at The Starlux starts at $161 per night. Rooms are subject to availability; price does not include hotel tax. Use the code EASTER when booking.
Please note that Breakfast with the Easter Bunny is not included with this package and must be pre-purchased separately. The 15% food and beverage discount cannot be applied towards breakfast.