MAY 29 - 31 & JUNE 10, 2019
Offers innovative workshops plus entertainment for students in grades 5 through 12. This program is designed to encourage hands-on learning and interactive participation in a relaxed setting. Join us on one of our class trip days and enjoy:
- Deeply discounted rate of 24.00 + tax per person (must register by Nov 1, 2018)
- 1 Free chaperone admission for every 10 students
- Free Bus Parking on May 29, May 30, May 31 & June 1 and June 10 ($50 value)
- Raging Waters Water Park open 10 am – 5 pm
- Mariner’s Pier Amusement Rides open 11 am – 5 pm
- Workshop Sessions (Available 5/29, 5/30 and 5/31 only) starting at 10:00 am or 11:00 am
- SEASHORE ECOLOGY • Dive into sea life in this hands on ecology workshop led by the renowned Wetlands Institute. Meet several live animals that live nearby in our seas and bays, and learn how to help protect our natural resources.
- BASIC PHYSICS BOARDWALK STYLE • (self guided) A comprehensive workbook leads students through a series of physics problems based upon amusement rides. This is the perfect opportunity for students to understand how classroom theory is applied to real life.
- PEER LEADERSHIP ON THE BEACH • Through a series of cooperative games students learn the foundation of good decision making. Games are designed to be fun while encouraging communication and self-confidence.
- PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE GHOST SHIP • Learn about the entertainment industry best kept secrets, such as make-up art, improvisation techniques and sound effects.
- BUSINESS MATH • (self guided) This workshop has been designed to provide you with an applied math experience, offering insight into many of the day to day calculations and business math decisions made in an amusement park setting!
Make memories with your students as you enjoy a fun-filled day at Morey's Piers! Not to mention, a visit to our piers and water parks is a surefire way to score some major bonus points with them.
Morey’s Piers is open for school groups throughout the entire summer season. Call our school programs manager for available dates and rates at 609-846-1623.
QUESTIONS? NEED CORE CURRICULUM INFORMATION?. Contact our School Programs Manager at 609-846-1623 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.