MAY 30 - JUNE 1 & JUNE 11, 2018
Education Extravaganza offers innovative workshops plus entertainment for students in grades 5 through 12. This program is designed to encourage hands-on learning and interactive participation in a relaxed setting. Join us on one of our class trip days and enjoy:
- Deeply discounted rate of 24.00 + tax per person (must register by Nov 1, 2017)
- 1 Free chaperone admission for every 10 students
- Free Bus Parking on May 30, May 31, June 1 and June 11 ($50 value)
- Raging Waters Water Park open 10 am – 5 pm
- Mariner’s Pier Amusement Rides open 11 am – 5 pm
- Workshop Sessions (Available 5/30, 5/31 and 6/1 only) starting at 10:00 am or 11:00 am
- SEASHORE ECOLOGY • Dive into sea life in this hands on ecology workshop led by the renowned Wetlands Institute. Meet several live animals that live nearby in our seas and bays, and learn how to help protect our natural resources.
- BASIC PHYSICS BOARDWALK STYLE • (self guided) A comprehensive workbook leads students through a series of physics problems based upon amusement rides. This is the perfect opportunity for students to understand how classroom theory is applied to real life.
- PEER LEADERSHIP ON THE BEACH • Through a series of cooperative games students learn the foundation of good decision making. Games are designed to be fun while encouraging communication and self-confidence.
- PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE GHOST SHIP • Learn about the entertainment industry best kept secrets, such as make-up art, improvisation techniques and sound effects.
- BUSINESS MATH • (self guided) This workshop has been designed to provide you with an applied math experience, offering insight into many of the day to day calculations and business math decisions made in an amusement park setting!
REGISTER BY NOVEMBER 1, 2017 for the BEST savings available for schools!
TO BOOK ANOTHER DATE. Call 609-846-1623.
QUESTIONS? NEED CORE CURRICULUM INFORMATION?. Contact our School Programs Manager at 609-846-1623 or e-mail email@example.com.