September 11, 2021
DOGGIE DASH RACE
Participants start and finish is on the beach next to Raging Waters water park. You and your pup will be running, walking, or strolling on the beach. This is a fun and relaxed 5K or 1-mile run/walk. You can decide the day of the event what length you would like to participate in. Dogs must remain on leashes at all times.
Doggie Dash participants will get complimentary admission to our puppy pool party in Raging Waters Water Park directly following at 10:30 am. This is an exclusive time slot ONLY available to Doggie Dash participants! Registration also includes:
- Bark-tastic dog tag “finisher medals” for your pup
- Official Doggie Dash leash
- Finisher’s Celebration on the beach with music, food (for 2 legged and 4 legged friends), plus dog games and activities.
- Dog + Runner Pass $39.99 - Comes with complimentary entry into the pool party.
- Runner Pass $29.99 - Comes with complimentary entry into the pool party.
- Spectator Pass $9.99 - Great for guests who are not running but would like to enter the pool party.
- Registration takes place from 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM, on the Beach adjacent to Raging Waters Water Park (back of Mariner's Pier, 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260).
- The race begins at 10 AM.
- You MUST bring the following; your printed e-ticket, a completed release form, and up-to-date proof of rabies vaccination.
- Doggie Splash entry from 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM. Dogs only are permitted in the pools. Owners, handlers, spectators, etc. are NOT permitted to be in the water.
DOGGIE SPLASH POOL PARTY
Canines have free rein to paddle along the river adventure, play in the fountain pool, or fetch tennis balls in the activity pool at Raging Waters Water Park. Each dog will receive a Morey’s Piers souvenir to take home. Owners will find food and beverage menu options at the Wrecker’s Beach Grill and at PigDog Beach Bar for purchase.
Each dog must have a designated handler for admission. Admission grants you an hour of splash time in Raging Waters Water Park.
- General Admission $24.99 - Includes dog + owner.
- Spectator Admission $9.99
- A portion of the proceeds will be benefitting Beacon Animal Rescue, a volunteer-run, no-kill dog and cat rescue servicing Cape May and Atlantic Counties.
- Please be sure to come during your allotted time slot. Due to limitations on capacity, we will not be able to grant you access to the pool party if you come at a different time.
- Your time slot will be printed at the top of your e-voucher.
- You MUST bring the following; your printed e-ticket, a completed release form, and up-to-date proof of rabies vaccination. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dogs only are permitted in the pools. Owners, handlers, spectators, etc. are NOT permitted to be in the water.
- All dogs must have a collar and a leash must be on hand by the owner. Limit one dog per handler, NO aggressive dogs allowed (any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior will be required to leave with no refund). Every owner takes full responsibility for his or her dog at all times.
This is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued as a portion of the proceeds are supporting local animal charities.
QUESTIONS: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Doggie Splash.
Step 1: RegisterREGISTER
Step 2: Complete and Print WaiverWAIVER
Beacon Animal Rescue Cocktails & Dog Tails Fundraising Event
Beacon Animal Rescue will host a Cocktails & Dog Tails fundraising event at PigDog Beach Bar from 1 pm - 4 pm with a Happy Hour to include drink and food specials.
Blue Palms Resort, located steps away from Mariner’s Pier and Raging Waters Water Park, is offering pet-friendly accommodations for the canine-centric weekend. The “Doggie Unleashed” stay package starts at $155 per night for a standard room with a king bed. A two-night minimum length of stay is required for those booking a Saturday night stay on September 11. All reservations will include complimentary amusement pier ride wristbands valid for three days from Friday, September 10 through Sunday, September 12. Complimentary ride wristbands are based on published room occupancy. A standard room will receive four complimentary ride wristbands, and a king-size room will receive two complimentary ride wristbands. To book, call 609-522-0606.
Please note the following:
- Admission to the Doggie Dash and Splash event is a separate fee.
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Dogs are not permitted in hotel pool areas.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11
- 9 AM - 9:45 AM: Doggie Dash check-in and on-site registration
- 10 AM: Doggie Dash Race Begins
- 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Doggie Dash Exclusive Pool Party
- 12 PM - 1 PM: Doggie Splash Session 1
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Doggie Splash Session 2
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Doggie Splash Session 3
- 1 PM - 4 PM: Beacon Animal Rescues and Yappy Hour at PigDog Beach Bar