Join us this Oktoberfest as Das Oktopas hits Moreys Piers Sept. 16 - 18, Sept. 23 - 25, Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, and Oct. 7 - 9. Get Tickets
The Legend of Oktober the Oktopus
Many moons ago, he was ripped from rocks on the distant shores of Germany, caught by a current, and pulled deep into the darkest oceans. His eight legs sprawling this way and that, he finally ran aground, washing up on Mariner’s Pier — lederhosen and all.
Folks of the Wildwoods, no strangers to the unusual, welcomed Oktober das Oktopas with open arms. He introduced them to all the joys of the Oktoberfest, that ancient German tradition of merriment, roller coasters, tilt-a-whirls, pretzels, and bratwurst. Mmmmm….sausage.
Each year Morey’s Oktoberfest grew bigger and better. With live music, activities for the little squirts, rides, and of course, Bier on the Pier. It wasn’t long until everyone was wilkommen — kicking back and reclining mit der drinken in der bier garten. Auf Wiedersehen!
Wild Pass Members are welcome! See your perks here.
FOOD + BIERGARTEN
Raise a glass and tap a toe as bands play on the Coca-Cola stage all weekend long! Daily strolling entertainment by the Oompah Delics!
- Sept. 16 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: JJ Rupp
- Sept. 17 from 1 pm - 5 pm: John McNutt
- Sept. 17 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: Flip Like Wilson
- Spet. 18 from 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Big Bang Baby
SEPTEMBER 23 - 25:
- Sept. 23 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: LauraLea and Tripp Fabulous
- Sept. 24 from 1 pm - 5 pm: Jexxa
- Sept. 24 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: Late Last Night
- Spet. 25 from 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Big House Band
SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 2:
- Sept. 30 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: Kono Nation
- Oct. 1 from 1 pm - 5 pm: Breck
- Oct. 1 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: LauraLea and Tripp Fabulous
- Oct. 2 from 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: JJ Rupp Band
OCTOBER 7 - 9:
- Oct. 7 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: The Benderz
- Oct. 8 from 1 pm - 5 pm: Jexxa
- Oct. 8 from 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm: Weird Science
- Oct. 9 from 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Big House Band