September 9, 2023
- Puppapalooza Beach Walk & Pool Party Pass (dog + owner) $40 – Admission to the morning beach walk + exclusive entry into the doggie pool party from 10:30 am – 11:45 am.
- Puppapalooza Pool Party Pass (dog + owner) $35 – Admission to one of the water park pool party sessions for one person and one dog. Sessions begin at noon and are 1 hour in duration.
- Puppapalooza Water Park Spectator/Beach Walk Pass $30 (For guests who are joining a dog + owner.) Admission to one of the water park pool party sessions and the beach walk.
Start your Puppapalooza off right with a beach walk with your best four-legged friend. This one-mile jaunt starts at 10 am. This year’s path takes you along the high tide line and onto Adventure Pier. While on the pier, doggies receive a pup-themed goody bag full of Puppapalooza swag. (One swag bag per pup.)
Beach Walk participants get admission to our doggie pool party in Raging Waters Water Park between 10:30 am – 11:45 am. This is an exclusive time slot ONLY available to guests who purchase Puppapalooza Beach Walk & Pool Party Pass.
DOGGIE POOL PARTY
Guests who purchase the Puppapalooza Pool Party Pass earn their pups free rein to paddle along the river adventure or fetch tennis balls in the Raging Waters Water Park activity pool. Owners will find food and beverage options (and doggie ice cream) at PigDog Beach Bar for purchase.
Each dog must have a designated handler for admission. Admission grants you an hour of splash time in Raging Waters Water Park. Select your time when you register online.
- A portion of the proceeds will be benefitting Beacon Animal Rescue, a volunteer-run, no-kill dog and cat rescue servicing Cape May and Atlantic Counties.
- Please be sure to come during your allotted time slot. Due to limitations on capacity, we will not be able to grant you access to the pool party if you come at a different time. Your time slot will be printed at the top of your e-voucher.
- You MUST bring your printed e-ticket to check-in.
- Dogs only are permitted in the pools. Owners, handlers, spectators, etc., are NOT permitted to be in the water.
- All dogs must have a collar, and a leash must be on hand by the owner. Limit one dog per handler; NO aggressive dogs allowed (any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior will be required to leave with no refund). Every owner takes full responsibility for his or her dog at all times.
- This is a rain-or-shine event. No refunds or rain checks will be issued as a portion of the proceeds are supporting local animal charities.
QUESTIONS: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Doggie Pool Party.REQUIRED WAIVER REGISTER
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
- 9 AM - 9:45 AM: Beach walk check-in at Raging Waters Water Park ticket booth
- 10 AM: Walk begins on the beach in front of PigDog
- 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Exclusive Doggie Pool Party for Beach Walk participants
- 12 PM - 1 PM: Doggie Pool Party Session 1
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Doggie Pool Party Session 2
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Doggie Pool Party Session 3
- 1 PM - 4 PM: Yappy Hour at PigDog Beach Bar