The 2015 Wild Half medal symbolizes more than just crossing the finish line. It represents the determination, the passion, and the blood, sweat and toenails that went into prepping for a half marathon. Oh ya, and we wanted it to be beachy and fun with a hint of amusement. Amusement rides that is!
There’s still time to register to #RUNWILD and #GOWILD at the Wild Half Marathon Weekend but hurry…online registration ends May 10th!
5 reasons to run The Wild Half Marathon 2015
- The course (flat and fast)
- The medals (check out the cool beach design)
- The boardwalk (the best place to run)
- The rides (yes, the amusement rides are included)
- The free beer and party (no explanation needed)