Up and at 'em!
Offered Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays from July 21, 2019 thru August 20, 2019.
Start your Jersey Shore morning right, with our exclusive and unique “Ferris Wheel Breakfast." Imagine a picnic in the sky complete with white linens and china with culinary delights created by our Executive Chef, Wally Jurusz.
Hurry! Don't wait to book your experience. Due to its growing popularity this breakfast is expected to sell out again this summer!
$110 per car with two guests. $50 per additional person:
- 2 Guests: $110 + Tax
- 3 Guests: $160 + Tax
- 4 Guests: $210 + Tax
Signature Menu Selections
Served with Bottled Water, Coffee, Hot Tea, Choice of Cranberry, Pomegranate Or Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Assorted Breakfast Bread Basket and Condiments.
Choose One Selection: Please Specify Item Ordered by Number
1) Smoked Brisket, Shrimp and Summer Vegetable Scramble. Roasted Poblano Peppers, Oven Roasted Jersey Tomatoes, Chanterelle Mushrooms, Red Onion, Salsa Verde, Crema with Signature Home Fries
2) Shrimp, Crab & Lobster Omelet. Choice of American, Pepper Jack, Swiss or Goat Cheese, Home Fries
3) Freshly Made Belgian Waffle. Jersey Fresh Fruit & Maple Syrup
4) Cheese Omelet. Choice of American, Pepper Jack, Swiss or Goat Cheese, Home Fries
5) Jersey Tomato BLT with Fried Egg. Toasted Sourdough, Crisp Lancaster County Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Herb Mayo, Home Fries
6) Steak & Egg Scramble. Three Eggs, Cuban Spiced Fillet Tips, Onions, Peppers and topped with Queso Fresco, Home Fries
7) Granola, Fruit & Toast. Served with Choice of Whole Milk, Almond Milk or Yogurt
Can Substitute Egg Whites for any of the egg dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I order my food?
You will order your food when you place your reservation. We will then freshly prepare your meal and serve it to you once you board the Giant Wheel on the day of your scheduled experience.
How tall is the Giant Wheel?
156 feet from the beach
How many people are permitted in each group
Each gondola can accommodate 4 people for Breakfast in the Sky
Is there a height or age requirement for Breakfast in the Sky
Must be 56” tall or accompanied by an adult. No Single Riders. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult even if the height requirement is met. Persons with developmental disabilities must be accompanied by an adult. Infants ride free. One adult may accompany no more than two children. Further restrictions posted at the ride entrance. This experience is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
Can I make changes to my food choices after I place my reservation or on the day of my experience?
Unfortunately, no. We will be unable to accommodate changes in your chosen menu after reservations are made.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
Yes, as long as you communicate your restrictions during the reservation process.
Will I be able to get off to use the restroom or take a break during my experience?
No, in order to ensure a great experience for all our Guests, you will not be able to disembark from the Giant Wheel until your experience is complete.
How long will my experience last?
Your experience will last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes from your scheduled arrival time to the time you unload from the ride. Actual time on the ride will be approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.