Now Taking Reservations!
Offered Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays from July 19, 2020 thru August 18, 2020.
|Up and at 'em! Enjoy a gourmet breakfast 150 feet above sea level with this one-of-a-kind Jersey Shore experience. This unique breakfast experience was one of the last famous ideas of Morey’s Piers’ late founder, Will Morey, Sr. Years later, to sentimentally honor their father’s last whimsical wish, the second-generation Morey Brothers, have set the dream in motion.|
Imagine a picnic in the sky complete with white linens, china and culinary delights created by our Executive Chef, Wally Jurusz. As featured on the Travel Channel's "Epic Attractions", Breakfast in the Sky is the perfect way to start off your morning or for celebrating those special moments like Aunt Jenny's birthday or mom and dad's anniversary!
INSIDER TIP: If you snooze, you may lose out on this delicious breakfast. Due to its growing popularity Breakfast in the Sky sold out last summer and is expected to do the same again this year.
- Party of 2 - $125 plus tax
- Party of 3 - $175 plus tax
- Party of 4 - $225 plus tax
Please note, no single riders permitted. All guests must meet all rider requirements for the Giant Wheel. Please read our FAQs for more information.Book Now
Signature Menu Selections
- Smoked Brisket, Shrimp and Summer Vegetable Scramble Roasted Poblano Peppers, Oven Roasted Jersey Tomatoes, Chanterelle Mushrooms, Red Onion, Salsa Verde, Crema with Signature Home Fries
- Shrimp, Crab & Lobster Omelet Choice of American, Pepper Jack, Swiss or Goat Cheese, Home Fries
- Freshly Made Belgian Waffle Topped with fresh Blueberries, Strawberries and Maple Syrup
- Cheese Omelet Choice of American, Pepper Jack, Swiss or Goat Cheese, Home Fries
- Jersey Tomato BLT with Fried Egg Toasted Sourdough, Crisp Lancaster County Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Herb Mayo, Home Fries
- Steak & Egg Scramble Cuban Spiced Fillet Tips, Three Eggs Served with Onions and Peppers and topped with Queso Fresco, Home Fries
- Granola, Fruit & Toast Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries served with choice of Whole Milk, Almond Milk or Yogurt
Assorted bread basket, coffee, tea, water and freshly squeezed juices are also served wheel side.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I order my food?
You will order your food when you place your reservation. We will then freshly prepare your meal and serve it to you once you board the Giant Wheel on the day of your scheduled experience.
How tall is the Giant Wheel?
156 feet from the beach
How many people are permitted in each group
Each gondola can accommodate 4 people for Breakfast in the Sky
Is there a height or age requirement for Breakfast in the Sky
Must be 56” tall or accompanied by an adult. No Single Riders. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult even if the height requirement is met. Persons with developmental disabilities must be accompanied by an adult. Infants ride free. One adult may accompany no more than two children. Further restrictions posted at the ride entrance. This experience is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
Can I make changes to my food choices after I place my reservation or on the day of my experience?
Unfortunately, no. We will be unable to accommodate changes in your chosen menu after reservations are made.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
Yes, as long as you communicate your restrictions during the reservation process.
Will I be able to get off to use the restroom or take a break during my experience?
No, in order to ensure a great experience for all our Guests, you will not be able to disembark from the Giant Wheel until your experience is complete.
How long will my experience last?
Breakfast in the Sky is a 1 ½ hour experience. After arriving at your reservation time, you will spend 30 minutes on the ground during check-in and 1 hour on the wheel.
Do you move the whole time or are there stops?
The wheel will not move the entire time. The experience, once loaded onto the Giant wheel lasts for approximately an hour. If you were to treat the Wheel like a clock, each guest will spend about 15 minutes at 6 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 12 o’clock, and 9 o’clock before being unloaded from the ride.