PERFORM AND PLAY ALL DAY!
Calling all performers! Dance Studios, Choral Groups and Talent Masters…we want YOU!
Showcase your talent at the World’s Best Seaside Amusement Park! Our thrilling and unique entertainment venue is the perfect place for performers of all ages to showcase their skills in a fun, non-competitive environment. Dance, sing, and come alive on the brand-new Coca- Cola Stage located on Mariner’s Pier. The Giant Ferris Wheel provides the perfect backdrop for both day and evening performances.
- May 22 - September 7: $53*/performer
- Performers also get to enjoy a day of rides and slides.
SHOULDER SEASON PERFORMANCES
- April - May & September - October: $39*/performer
- Performers get to enjoy the amusement rides on Mariner's Pier.
- Up to 30 minutes "ON STAGE" performance time, last performance time is 6:30PM.
- One day admission to the amusement rides & water parks.
- Commemorative gift (exclusive to performers).
- Use of the Boardwalk Tram between 11am - 5pm.
*Applicable sales tax is not included in prices shown. Sales tax will be added at time of purchase.
- In order to reserve your on-stage date and time, performance groups must register a minimum of 25 people. You may include friends and family members along with performers in order to achieve 25 total registrants.
- Friends and family members receive the same great admission price as performers (enjoy the rides and slides together before or after you perform)!
- Performance groups receive one complimentary admission for every 25 paid registrants (at the time of registration only.)
Payment in full is required to officially reserve your performance time. If you have additional performers or supporters after your initial registration payment, you may purchase additional tickets for them online. The private link to the Pier Performers online store will be provided at the time of registration.
QUESTIONS? Call 609-846-1077 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete this form and one of our Pier Performer coordinators will contact you within 48 hours. You may be asked to submit an audition video or link, via email, to the program manager.