Play and Stay Package
Morey Resorts offers “Play & Stay” passes exclusively to guests of our hotel properties. There are TWO Play & Stay Pass options to choose from! Splash and ride all you want for one day OR for the entire length of your stay for an incredible value! Play & Stay offerings and restrictions:
- Unlimited use of Morey's 3 amusement Piers and 2 Water Parks (extreme rides not included).
- Available only for the published maximum occupancy for each room type.
- Each guest may only purchase the one day pass OR the Length of Stay pass.
- Partial stay or "Length of Stay" passes are not available. For example: If a guest is staying 4 nights then the 4-day pass is the only length of stay option available.
- If you check out early, your pass will be deactivated.
ONE DAY PASS OPTION
- Off Peak Season (May 4 - July 19 and Aug. 19 - Sept. 9) - $53 per person, plus applicable tax
- Peak Season (July 20 - Aug. 18) - $57 per person, plus applicable tax
LENGTH OF STAY PASS OPTION
- Off Peak Season (May 4 - July 19 and Aug. 19 - Sept. 9), plus applicable tax
- 3 night pass - $80
- 4 night pass - $89
- 5 night pass - $99
- 6 night pass - $109
- 7 night pass - $119
- Peak Season (July 20 - Aug. 18), plus applicable tax
- 3 night pass - $109
- 4 night pass - $125
- 5 night pass - $140
- 6 night pass - $152
- 7 night pass - $164
"Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” Easter Package
Morey Hotels & Resorts’ “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, available on March 31, 2018, offers families an Easter weekend at the shore. The overnight package includes:
- One night accommodations at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort
- 2 vouchers for continental breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo’s Restaurant on Sunday, April 1 from 9 am to 11 am
- Two ride wristbands valid for two days (Saturday and Sunday)
- 15 percent off at the following food outlets: Jumbo’s, Taco Joint, La Bakerie, Mama’s Kitchen, Serpent Sweets, Curley’s on Mariner’s Pier, Dollar Dogs, Dippin’ Dots and Wilhelm's (discount excludes alcohol).
- Two game vouchers valid for one free game at select stands on Mariner’s Pier
A standard room at The Starlux starts at $154 per night. Additional guests in the room can purchase a two-day wristband for $25 each or a breakfast voucher for $10 each. Rooms are subject to availability; prices do not include hotel tax. To book the “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, BOOK NOW and use the code EASTER.