Open Full Time Positions
Food & Beverage Equipment Technician
Morey’s Piers is seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Equipment Technician to join our Maintenance Team. This individual is responsible for installing, maintaining and monitoring our refrigeration and industrial restaurant equipment systems. Important functions include, but are not limited to: processing/completing work orders; troubleshooting; performing preventative maintenance; requisitioning supplies; reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and work plans; reducing equipment downtime.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as HVAC/refrigeration technician.
- HVAC/Universal EPA Certification for refrigerants.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Skilled in braising and soldering.
- Advanced mechanical & diagnostic skills.
- Able to work in a high intensity environment.
- Able to work independently & in a team environment.
- Able to communicate & follow directions both written & verbally in English.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights & weekends as needed.
- Computer literate.
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Able to perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body in varying weather conditions.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand/walk up to 8 hrs. at a time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
This Full Time position offers a year round schedule with a competitive hourly pay rate & comprehensive benefits package. Pre-employment drug & background screenings are part of the hiring process.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, January 24th.
Attractions Control Technician
Morey's Piers, the region's leading Family Recreation destination, is seeking an experienced Attractions Controls Technician to join our Attractions Maintenance Team.
This fast paced environment provides individuals the opportunity to assist with ensuring the safe reliable operation of rides and mechanical equipment through troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of all attractions systems.
Compensation & Hours:
- Full time benefited positions available, both 12-month and 8-month options.
- Positions offer competitive hourly pay rate and comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional non-benefited flexible work options (part time; 2nd jobs; internships) may be available.
- Clear understanding of industrial maintenance and safety.
- Moderate experience with computers (CMMS experience a plus).
- Experience with control feedback systems, electric motors and PLCs preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance or the military required.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Perform physical activities that require moving one's whole body in varying weather.
- Able to communicate and follow directions both written and verbally in English.
- Must be able to walk or stand for up to 8 hours; some lifting required.
- Must be able to communicate and follow directions both written and verbally in English.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.