Open Full Time Positions
Experienced Industrial Mechanic
Morey’s Piers is seeking Industrial Mechanics with 3+ Years Experience to join our Attractions Maintenance Team. This fast-paced environment provides individuals the opportunity to assist with ensuring the safe reliable operation of rides & mechanical equipment through troubleshooting & preventative maintenance of all attraction systems. Positions offer a competitive hourly pay rate & comprehensive benefits package.
Candidates should possess the following qualities: mechanically or electrically inclined; likes working with machinery; moderate experience with computers; experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems preferred; understanding of industrial maintenance and safety; ability to read & interpret blueprints & schematics; able to work independently & in a team environment; able to balance multiple priorities & maintain confidentiality; some lifting required; stand/walk up to 8 hours at a time. Pre-employment drug testing & background check are part of the hiring process.
Interested? Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morey’s Piers is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the Food and Beverage Sous Chef position. Reporting to the Chef de Cuisine, Executive Chef, and Food & Beverage Director, the Sous Chef’s responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing and assisting in the daily operations of the kitchen, including menu development, food preparation, and kitchen staff training. This individual must work with front of house (FOH) managers to create seamless quality customer service that starts with a positive relationship between back of house (BOH) and FOH.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work in a high intensity environment.
- Ability to perform extremely well when faced with managing multiple priorities under time constraints.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and guest service skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Able to climb stairs and work at varied elevations.
- Able to push, pull or lift up to 35+ lbs.
- Able to stand/walk up to 12 hours at a time.
- Prior kitchen experience required (high volume restaurants, corporate restaurants, or catering establishments).
This is a full time position in Wildwood, NJ. Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, and other perks. As with most Food & Beverage jobs, there will be six-day weeks, nights, weekends and holidays in season BUT we are closed in the winter months and you will enjoy a generous time off program.
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Attractions Control Technician
Morey's Piers, the region's leading Family Recreation destination, is seeking an experienced Attractions Controls Technician to join our Attractions Maintenance Team.
This fast paced environment provides individuals the opportunity to assist with ensuring the safe reliable operation of rides and mechanical equipment through troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of all attractions systems.
Compensation & Hours:
- Full time benefited positions available, both 12-month and 8-month options.
- Positions offer competitive hourly pay rate and comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional non-benefited flexible work options (part time; 2nd jobs; internships) may be available.
- Clear understanding of industrial maintenance and safety.
- Moderate experience with computers (CMMS experience a plus).
- Experience with control feedback systems, electric motors and PLCs preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance or the military is a plus.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Perform physical activities that require moving one's whole body in varying weather.
- Able to communicate and follow directions both written and verbally in English.
- Must be able to walk or stand for up to 8 hours; some lifting required.
- Must be able to communicate and follow directions both written and verbally in English.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.