A Note to our Morey Hotel Guests
Our families welcome yours back to the shore, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with the quality you expect from our hotels. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively undertaking new policies and procedures to keep your families and our associates safe during your stay at a Morey Hotel property.
Personal hygiene and cleanliness have always been priorities for our organization, and the importance of each have never been more critical to the health and wellness of our communities and success of our businesses. We are closely monitoring statements and policy recommendations from The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, local Health Departments, and professional lodging & hospitality industry organizations. We are committed to taking every measure necessary to protect the well-being of our guests and staff.
With the changes we have made to our operating procedures in place, we expect to provide all of you a wonderful, clean and safe stay with us. Our reservation lines are open and when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back.Book Now
Cleanliness and Disinfection
- Complete disinfection of all guest rooms prior to each stay using the latest hydrostatic fumigating technology and most effective disinfecting products, with additional attention to high touch items.
- Providing hand sanitizer dispensers and sanitizing wipes conspicuously around the property.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all public spaces with a specific focus on hotel lobbies, front desk counters, elevators, door handles, stairway railings, public bathrooms, guest laundry rooms, staff offices, pool areas, restaurants, game rooms and room keys.
Guest & Associate Safety
- All associates will be screened prior to work for Covid-19 symptoms. Any associates who feels sick will be required to stay at home.
- All associates will be educated about their own health, safety, and symptom awareness.
- All associates are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves where applicable.
- All associate and guests are required to wear masks in our “indoor” public spaces.
- We will limit interaction between housekeeping and guests by eliminating stay over room cleaning services for in-house guests. Fresh towels and linens will always be available upon request.
Food & Beverage Safety
- Breakfast buffets will be eliminated at Starlux and Blue Palms.
- Restaurants at Port Royal and Pan American will offer take out and when permitted will serve in dining rooms with appropriately separated tables.
- Hotel capacity will be limited to 60% in the first weeks of operation.
- We encourage social distancing measures among all guests and staff and will provide plexiglass barriers where social distancing is not possible.
- Pool area lounge chairs will be reduced and spaced out.
- Check-in time will be postponed to 5pm to provide adequate time for our housekeeping departments to thoroughly deep clean and disinfect your room. Check-out time will remain 11am.
- Our front desk agents will also be reaching out to all guests prior to their arrival in order to provide important information relevant to your stay and accept full payment.
- Hands free check-in/out option available.