Available online from through April 30, the sale offers savings up to 35% on season passes, ride and water park passes, and ticket cards. For $300 plus tax, the signature Wild Pass offers one ride wristband per day, valid for rides on all three piers and all-day access to both beachfront water parks: Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club and Raging Waters Water Park. Additional Wild Pass savings are available for seniors 65 and older.
- Wild Water Park Pass, a season pass valid for one all-day water park wristband per day for $175 (regularly $200).
- NEW! Multi Visit Pass, a pass that entitles the holder to (4) visits during the 2021 season. Each visit is valid for either a water park admission OR a pier wristband plus 15% off food, beverage, and retail for $155 (regularly $175).
- Pier and Water Park Packs: The more you buy, the more you save on admission. Purchase 4-8 individual admissions for $52/ticket (regularly $59/ticket) or 10 or more individual admissions for $47.50/ticket. Individual vouchers are great for splitting up and never expire.
- Ticket Cards: Discounted ride tickets that include 75 tickets for $70, 150 tickets for $120, or 255 tickets for $165. Tickets never expire.
- Tram Car Ticket Book: Includes 25 one-way rides on the tram for $75.
This spring, Morey’s Piers gives shoppers some peace of mind with their “Buy with Confidence” guarantee. Shoppers can stress less knowing that if their circumstances change this summer, all purchases are eligible to be converted to a Morey’s Piers gift certificate. This gift certificate will be valid for future purchases including, pier or water park admission, food and beverage purchases, or merchandise from Morey’s retail shops.
Pricing does not include applicable tax.BUY NOW
HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU SAFE
We're excited to welcome you back onto the piers again and are working to expand our commitment to safety and cleanliness starting with our Safe Play Promise. These strengthened procedures are designed to give our guests even greater confidence in visiting our facilities and to give our staff the protection they need to provide the best experience possible during your visit.
Spread You Wings, Not the Virus! Face covering required for all guests & associates.
More Space to Play! 50% Capacity in the Piers and Water Parks.
Birds of a Feather Don't Flock Too Close Together. Maintain social distancing
WE'RE READY FOR SUMMER!
WE'RE READY FOR SUMMER, and our staff is excited to welcome you back!
We are operating at 50% capacity, both on the piers and in the water park. Our newly installed gates will allow us to efficiently control the piers' capacity and allow for social distancing (remember birds of a feather shouldn't flock too close together).
We're ready for some real-life zooming and look forward to welcoming you back for some Roller Coastin', Wooderslidin', and Frymunchin' fun this summer. Mariner's Piers kicks off its 52nd season on Sat., May 8, from noon until 10 pm. If you missed out riding the newer, smooooother Sea Serpent last season, then you'll have the opportunity to experience the thrill this year, complete with new trains and magnetic breaks!
Swing by Mariner's Pier for some boardwalk games, funnel cakes, Curley's Fries, or to purchase tickets at the Spring Sale price. Limited food & game stands open, along with Curley's Fries on Surfside Pier. Rides will not be open on Easter weekend.
STARLUX MINI GOLF
Ready, Set, Putt! Starlux Mini Golf, located on the corner of Ocean and Rio Grande Avenues, is currently open on weekends (weather dependent).
PIG DOG BEACH BAR
Opens May 28, with expanded outdoor dining, live entertainment, BBQ, drinks, and more. It's also dog-friendly, so we can't wait to see more of our paw-some furry friends this summer!
When planning your next visit, be sure to head to our website for updated pier and water park hours.