UPDATED PARK INFORMATION
At this time, we are following Governor Murphy’s orders as they relate to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Guests in outdoor public spaces are not required to wear masks, regardless of their ability to maintain six feet of distance from other individuals or groups and regardless of their vaccination status.
- Guests in indoor public spaces are not required to wear masks, regardless of their ability to maintain six feet of distance from other individuals or groups. In accordance with CDC recommendations, individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks in indoor public spaces.
- Associates who are vaccinated are also no longer mandated to wear masks, although many may still choose to do so.
ADMISSION AND RESERVATIONS
Amusement Rides - Reservations are not needed to enjoy the amusement rides, and anyone can access the pier regardless of ridership.
Water Parks - To make our water parks a more enjoyable experience, we will continue to monitor capacity and may limit admission during peak times to avoid overcrowding.
- Online water park purchases will continue to use a “Pick Your Day” admission for each water park. You can click here to purchase.
- If you are a Wild Pass Holder and want to guarantee admission to the water park on a specific day, then we recommend you “Pick Your Day” in advance. You can click here to do so. The same also applies to guests who have pre-purchased tickets, and you can “pick your day” by clicking here.
- Walk-ups are welcome at either water park.
When planning your next visit, be sure to head to our website for updated pier and water park hours.HOURS OF OPERATION