RIDE AND SLIDE AT THE BEST SEASIDE PARK IN THE WORLD
Morey's Piers is excited to welcome the participants of the Premier 1 Events: Beach Blast Basketball Tournament to the Wildwoods. With 3 huge amusement piers, 2 beachfront water parks, 100-ish unforgettable rides, and 4 ridiculously fun restaurants there are countless ways to have fun with the entire family! So kick off your chucks and take advantage of these great offerings!
· BEST VALUE! Ride & Water Bundle Over 48'' tall (can use ride & water park portion on different days): $63
· BEST VALUE! Ride & Water Park Bundle Under 48'' tall (can use ride & water park portion on different days): $47
· Ride + Water Park Same Day (valid for all 3 amusement piers & both water parks on the same day): $54
· Amusement Ride Wristband (valid at all 3 amusement piers with rides): $46
· Water Park Admission (valid at both Raging Waters & Ocean Oasis Water Parks): $36
Plus applicable tax
Rain Checks. Rain checks are only available if the amusement pier is closed for the entire day due to inclement weather. Morey’s Piers will make every effort to operate during inclement weather as long as conditions are safe which will be determined at the sole discretion of Morey’s operations team.
Premier 1 Friends and Family Passes
Super savings when you take advantage of these friends and family discounted passes to the amusement piers, water parks or both. Wristbands are non-transferable.
*Plus Applicable Tax
Group Dining Now Available
Need a location for a group lunch or dinner while you are in town for your event? We can assist you with an extraordinary dining experience with your fellow players, friends and family. Jumbo's Grub & Pub is the perfect place for a casual group dining experience known for its famous gigantic pizza! Jumbos can accommodate non-private parties up to 40 guests. For a full list of group dining accommodations and menus click below.MORE INFO
YOU WON'T BE BORED - WE PROMISE YOU!
Need ideas to fill not one but TWO full days of fun? Well, we have you covered with this list of MUST DOs during your weekend.
- Take a spin on the brand new Runaway Tram family coaster.
- Enjoy some ocean views and delicious BBQ and the new Pig Dog Beach Bar.
- Try out some German influenced fare at the new Wilhelm's Bier Garten.
- Voted "Best Boardwalk Ride" by NJ.com, take a ride on the classic wooden coater, The Great White.
- Rent a private cabana and create your own piece of paradise at Raging Waters Water Parks.
- Escape to Joe's Rooftop Bar where you can find the best signature drinks and craft beers on the boardwalk. And we must say the view is not too shabby.
- Climb aboard a re-imagined 3D cartoon journey at Pirates of the Wildwoods.
- Take in some breathtaking views from 156 feet above sea level when you take a ride on the Giant Wheel.