OUR SAFE PLAY PROMISE TO YOU
Morey’s has been crafting summer fun for over 50 years and while events of this year have certainly reshaped the way we work, live and value family all the more, our long-standing commitment to safety, service, and fun has not wavered.
We are working hard to redefine family fun this summer and are further expanding our commitment to safety and cleanliness starting with our Safe Play Promise. As modeled after Morey Resorts Safe Stay Promise, these strengthened procedures are designed to give our guests even greater confidence in visiting our facilities and to give our staff the protection they need during these times.
So, as the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you by redefining cleanliness and supporting your wellbeing throughout your visit.
We are closely monitoring statements and policy recommendations from The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, local Health Departments, and industry organizations and we are committed to taking every measure necessary to protect the well-being of our guests and staff.
CLEANLINESS AND DISINFECTION
- Provide additional hand sanitizing hygiene stations throughout the facility and at all high-touch areas such as, but not limited to, ride entrances, children’s areas, queue lines, guest services, restrooms, as well as employee areas.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces including, but not limited to railings, queue lines, restraints, harnesses, in accordance with CDC guidance.
- All ride vehicle high touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized frequently, in accordance with CDC guidelines and/or patrons will sanitize hands before riding.
- Lifejackets will be sanitized between each use.
GUEST & ASSOCIATE SAFETY
- All associates will be screened prior to work for Covid-19 symptoms. Any associate who feels sick will be required to stay at home.
- All associates will be educated about their own health, safety, and symptom awareness.
- All associates are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves where applicable.
- Morey's Piers & Water Parks are a masked environment and require guests, 2 years of age and older, to wear a face covering at all times while on the piers. Please note that due to various safety issues, face shields are not permitted on certain rides and attractions and will need to be replaced by a face mask if you choose to ride. Face coverings are required to be worn in the water park at all times other than the following; when in pools, when walking to or riding on a water slide, or when sitting with ONLY your travel party and are socially distanced from others.
- Social distance guidelines will be followed except for times when emergency situations are necessary. In these circumstances, amusement personnel will use appropriate PPE for the situation (ex: masks, gloves) and will follow best practices for first responders.
- Pier capacity will be limited to 50%.
- Proper social distancing clearly indicated through signage, floor demarcation, seat markings, or other methods.
- Encouraging social distancing while in common areas and ride queue lines, except immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners.
- Benches, pool lounge, chairs, tables, etc. will be spread out to encourage social distancing.
- Implementing social distancing on rides - Immediate family members, caretakers, household members, and romantic partners may ride together. All others will be positioned using acceptable social distancing. This will be accomplished through a variety of methods depending on each ride’s characteristics and unique features and may include, but is not limited to, ride loading strategies, (ex: load seats with 6 feet of distance between them), removing vehicles (ex: remove horses from the carousel), load guests diagonally in alternating vehicles, load rotations, etc.
- We encourage social distancing measures among all guests and staff.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SAFETY
- Plexiglass and other barriers at various food and beverage outlets to minimize contact between guests and staff
- Server staff in face coverings.
- Menus are electronic and can be accessed using your smart phone. Disposable menus available for those without phones.
- Drinkware has all been converted to plastic, one-time use cups. Refillable drink programs have been suspended for 2020.
ACCESS TO THE PARK
WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS and our staff is excited to welcome you back when you're ready!
We are operating at 50% capacity, both on the piers and in the water park, and our newly installed gates will allow us to efficiently control the capacity onto the piers and allow for social distancing.
PARK ADMISSION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
To offer our guests with the best experience possible, TICKET CARDS will be available to pre-purchase online or onsite for the amusement rides along with a weekday, daytime ride wristband. The Water Parks will continue to be a pay one price admission.
Existing pier and water park admissions that you may already have purchased and that have not expired, will also be accepted. Advanced reservations for the pier are not needed but can still be made for the water park by clicking here.
Facilities will have limited hours and may not be operating at 100%. Due to staffing shortages rides may open and close on a rotating basis and some rides may not open at all. Please expect increased wait times on rides and attractions due to social distancing measures and rides operating at lower capacities.
Please click here for a current list of attraction availability.BUY TICKETS
These operational adjustments may change as guidance and requirements from various government agencies and industry organizations continue to evolve. We appreciate our guests partnering with us on the above efforts to maintain a safe environment for all.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and Associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Water Parks.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and even death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Water Parks you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.