Each summer, thousands of athletes take to the beaches for Morey's Piers Beach Sports Events!
A SPORTING VENUE LIKE NO OTHER
Thousands of athletes will flock to the enormous beaches surrounding Morey's Piers each summer for a fun-filled weekend of tournaments, amusement rides, and water slides. So, if you think your sport doesn’t translate to the sand? Well, think again!
Morey's Piers is the premier outdoor sporting venue in South Jersey. No matter what your sport...you’ve never played it like this. Morey's Piers was a former recipient of the Champion of Economic Impact on Sports Tourism Award by Sports Destination Management.
Most of our sporting events include amusement rides and water park admission as part of the tournament registration fee. Visit your tournaments specific event page for more details.
An exclusive ticket offer is also available for friends and family members of participants. Once your participant or team is registered, you’ll receive information on securing these exclusive offers.
Morey's Piers is proud to host the following tournaments:
- NEW for 2023! The Muddy Schnitzel (family mud run – great for kids!)
- PigDog Beach Volleyball Tournament, with Great American Volleyball
- Morey's Mania Beach Wrestling
- 2023 East Roundnet Beach Championship
- Cape Express Beach Blast Sand Soccer Tournaments (2 tournaments)
- Battle on the Beach Flag Football Tournament
- Sticks in the Sand Beach Hockey Tournament
- PigDog Cornhole Classic Tournament
- Mudhen Beach Baseball and Softball Tournament
See All Sporting Events