Where the Wild Things Par
Offering 3 fun and unique courses of mini golf:
- The Beach Course features the largest artificial sand dune and castle in the WORLD!
- The Ocean Course features GIANT water fountains and creatures of the sea.
- The Boardwalk Course features plastic palm trees, Wildwood memorabilia, and trivia at each hole
All courses include lots of shade and are dog friendly!
Adult | Child (12 & under):
- 9 holes $9 | $7
- 18 holes $13 | $11
- 27 holes $16 | $14
- Children 2 & under are free
- Senior citizen $10
Free use of practice green with purchase.
Location and Hours
4800 Ocean Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Across the street from the famous Wildwood Sign)
Closed for the season. See you in the Spring!
Golfers must tee off by 11pm or an hour before the scheduled closing.*
*Hours are subject to change and weather permitting.
Complimentary 2-hour parking included, bike racks available.
Group and Birthday Parties
Hit the greens for your next group outing and party with a game of mini golf and Kohrs Bros. ice cream. Packages start 10 guests and are $14 per person. Playing as a group of 10 or more than ask about our additional group rates on one or all three courses. All birthdays and groups must reserve in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 609-846-1048.
Rules of Play
- No more than 6 players on each hole.
- Putt balls in rotation at tee. After initial strokes, person CLOSEST to cup putts out first followed by next closest and so on.
- 5-stroke limit on each hole. After 5 strokes, pick your ball up and record 6 for your score.
OUT OF BOUNDS
- Ball leaving fairway is out of bounds and results in one stroke penalty. Please place ball at point of exit. If ball goes in water, please use the fishing nets positioned throughout the course to retrieve. DO NOT ENTER THE WATER TO RETRIEVE BALLS.
If side rails or obstacles prevent putting, you may move ball one club’s length ahead. No penalty stroke should be recorded.
Lost balls are replaced at the clubhouse. Results in a 1-stroke penalty.
- Please allow faster players to go through.
- Absolutely no smoking or alcohol permitted.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Do not swing club above knee level.
- Stay on designated walkways and fairways. The course has uneven terrain. Please pay attention and watch your step.
- Absolutely no swimming.
- No running or horseplay.
- Be considerate of other players.
In the event of course closing due to rain, please visit the pro shop.
Terms, Conditions & Limitations
- We reserve the right to inspect all persons and articles which enter StarLux Mini Golf.
- StarLux Mini Golf and its Associates are not responsible for lost or stolen item.
- Any guest who may jeopardize his or her own or another’s safety, who will not obey the rules and regulations or who gives any indication of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will be required to leave the premises and may face criminal prosecution under NJSA 5:3-36.1.
- All accidents or injuries should be reported promptly to the pro shop.
- All claims of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injuries, may only be brought in the State Courts of Cape May County, NJ.
- Audible music players and laser pointers are not permitted at StarLux Mini Golf.
- Approaching severe weather may cause StarLux Mini Golf to close temporarily. StarLux Mini Golf will reopen as soon as we determine it is safe to do so.