Statement from Will and Jack Morey, 2nd Generation Partners of Morey’s Piers
Following the Governor’s announcement of earlier today, we are excited to welcome families back onto the piers again when we reopen on July 2nd.
Morey’s has been crafting summer fun for over 50 years and while events of this year have certainly reshaped the way we work, live and value family all the more, our long-standing commitment to safety, service, and fun has not wavered.
We are working hard to redefine family fun this summer and are further expanding our commitment to safety and cleanliness starting with our Safe Play Promise. As modeled after Morey Resorts Safe Stay Promise, these strengthened procedures are designed to give our guests even greater confidence in visiting our facilities and to give our staff the protection they need during these times.
Upon reviewing operating guidance from the State of New Jersey, we will be releasing additional information pertaining to our Safe Play Promise, hours of operation, and operating procedures. This information will be available on our website. For a list of what is currently open and hours of operation please visit https://www.moreyspiers.com/info/park-hours.
As you expect, we will be operating under new “normal for now” guidelines and standards, therefore, a visit to the piers will be different this summer. Even so, our team is working diligently to prepare our facilities with a strong line-up of rides and attractions for the remainder of the 2020 season. Please know, when we welcome guests back on the piers on July 2nd, we’ll look to make it full of the family fun and cherished memories that come with a visit to Morey’s Piers.
Lastly, we acknowledge our dedicated staff and loyal guests who have helped us weather this storm and remain so committed to Morey’s Piers. We thank them all for their continued trust and look forward to opening “Safely Together” on July 2nd.
WHAT'S CURRENTLY OPEN
Food and Beverage on Surfside Pier
- Curley's Fries - Daily from 11am - 10pm.
- Jake's Steaks, Sugar Shack, Joe's Fish & Chips - Thurs. thru Sun, from 11am - 10pm.
Food and Beverage on Mariner's Pier
- Curley's Fries, Dollar Dogs, Taco Joint, and La Bakerie are open daily from 11am - 10pm.
- Located across the street from the famous Wildwood sign. Daily until 10pm.
*Hours subject to change.
- Jumbo's Grub & Pub is now open and serving up re-imagined boardwalk classics in a bigger and better outdoor family atmosphere. The expanded outdoor dining area will offer plenty of seating with a variety of food and drink options available, including; burgers, handhelds, gourmet pizzas, fresh salads, seafood platters, kids meals and more. Located on the back deck of Jumbo’s, Founder’s Pub will also be serving up a full lineup of drinks and cocktails including, frozen drinks, beer, wine and more. Open daily from 11am - 10pm
- PigDog Beach Bar opens June 18 with more seating and activities than ever before. Additional outdoor seating, spacious cabanas, beach games, and live music - all day, every day, makes this beach bar the perfect spot for the whole family to hang out at. This breed of beach bar is serving up some tasty BBQ and cool summer cocktails and beer. Open daily from 11am - 8pm.
- Morey’s Surfside Pier is upping the outdoor dining game with our newly added outdoor food hall area. Offering plenty of space and seating, guests can now enjoy their boardwalk favorites all in one place. Curley’s Fries is now serving craft beers and Jake’s Steaks and Joe’s Fish & Chips is offering an even tastier self-serve menu. This area also boasts some of the best views of the beach and boardwalk.
*Hours subject to change.
Morey's Hotels and Resorts
Morey's Piers and Resorts are currently welcoming guests. So, when you are ready to start traveling again, we are here for you.
Morey's Hotels and Resorts has a long-standing commitment to high standards, and we are expanding our commitment to cleanliness by introducing our new Safe Stay Promise so you can vacation with peace of mind.Safe Stay Promise
Around the Cape
The Wildwoods are open for business and Cape May County has a ton to offer this time of year. So, head to the shore where there's so much more to do. Huge beaches, long boardwalks, and all the outdoor activities you can handle.Learn More