ANNUAL EASTER CELEBRATION
Whether it's tradition that keeps you coming back or our super adorable guests of honor, Mr. and Mrs. Bunny, there is one thing that's for sure. Mariner's Pier will be bustling with activity from 11am - 5pm.
Easter Sunday celebrations and activities include pictures with the Easter Bunnies from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at the Parents Pavilion located behind the Carousel. Children 12 years of age and younger can pick an Easter egg for a chance to win an assortment of fun prizes, ranging from stuffed animals and Curley’s Fries buckets, to one-day pier passes and water park passes. Two lucky participants will win the grand prize of a Morey’s Piers 2018 Wild Pass.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 9-11AM: Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Available for purchase for Wild Pass Holders ONLY. Must pre-purcahse in advance by March 28th.
- 11AM: Easter Egg Contest* will be at the front of the pier under the archway in the tent. *While eggs last.
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Get your picture taken with the Easter Bunnies at the Parent’s Pavilion.
- 1 – 5 PM: Strolling Entertainment & Balloon Artist
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny - Exclusively for Wild Pass Members
NEW for 2018! Wild Pass Members can enjoy a continental breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo's Restaurant on Sunday, April 1 between 9am - 11am. Must pre-purchase tickets online, limited availability. Tickets are $10 per person plus tax. Must present voucher and wild pass card at the time of redemption. Have up to March 28th to purchase.
Bunny Hop Doo-Wop Hotel Package
Morey Hotels & Resorts’ “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, available on March 31, 2018, offers families an Easter weekend at the shore. The overnight package includes:
- One night accommodations at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort
- Two vouchers for brunch with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo’s Restaurant on Sunday, April 11 from 9:00am to 11:00am; additional brunch tickets can be purchased at Jumbo’s for $10, plus tax.
- Two ride wristbands valid for two days (Saturday and Sunday); additional wristbands can be purchased at the hotel for $25, plus tax.
- Two game vouchers each valid for one free game at select stands on Mariner’s Pier
- 15 percent off at the following food outlets: Jumbo’s, Taco Joint, La Bakerie, Mama’s Kitchen, Serpent Sweets, Curley’s on Mariner’s Pier, Dollar Dogs, Dippin’ Dots and Fritz’s Fries (discount excludes alcohol).
A standard king room starts at $115 per night at Blue Palms Resort; double rooms at the Boardwalk Bungalow at the Blue Palms Resort start at $129 per night based on double occupancy. A standard room at The Starlux starts at $154 per night. Rooms are subject to availability; price does not include hotel tax. To book the “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, visit the websites below and use the code EASTER.Book Now at Blue Palms Resort Book Now at The Starlux