Made so you can drink up and pig out! Our barefoot beach bar is family-friendly, dog-friendly, and the best BBQ spot on the beach. Connected to Raging Waters Water Park and located on the beach, it's the perfect spot for some fun in the sun while hitting the water slides. Our beach bar offers plenty of spacious seating with beach games for everyone to enjoy. Live entertainment daily from 11:30 am - 8 pm.
This breed of beach bar is serving up some tasty barbecue classics, cool summer cocktails, and a mix of domestic options and warm weather imports. Special menu items include; loaded BBQ fries, trash can nachos, brisket, smoked pulled pork sandwich, and more.
"Great place for a bite to eat and cold beverage with a terrific location on the beach!"
Lake George, NY
Sip, Sip, Hooray!
Our World Famous, or at least we think so, Mother of All Bloody Mary's (MOAB) is back! 32oz pitcher of fresh house made spicy Bloody Mary, flavored with Deep Eddy’s vodka and loaded with an appetizer sampler: Bar BQ brisket, pickled shrimp, fries, chicken tender, wings, pigs in a blanket, cheese, olives, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes. This is made for sharing...or not.
"Wildwood has needed a place like this for a while! Such a fun place with great drinks and food and an even better atmosphere!"
Spacious with plenty of seating and water park and beach access!
Bar, deck, and beach seating available. No reservations are required, walk-ups are welcomed. In addition to a delicious menu and cocktails, PigDog offers a variety of amenities including:
- Live Music every day from 11:30 am - 8 pm.
- Beach Games
- Dog-Friendly atmosphere (dogs are permitted on the beach area only).
- Easy access to Raging Waters Water Park to enjoy the slides.
- Beach access to the ocean.
Cabana Rentals Available
Enjoy your day in your own private cabana on the beach. Cabanas features lounge chairs, table, food and beverage service, and great views of the beach and ocean. Easy access to both the beach and Raging Waters Water Park.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE!
1. Stance used for surfing tubes on one’s backhand. The surfer crouches low over a bent front knee, back leg extending back, outside hand holding onto the outside rail, and inside arm extended upwards touching the face of the wave as a guide (or digging in to slow down).
2. Beach Bar BQ nestled in between the famous Wildwood boardwalk and the Atlantic on Morey’s Piers at the largest beach on the Jersey Shore.
Wildwood, NJ 08260